February 20, 2009

John Mayer To Make Virgin Debut At Oscars

John Mayer looking good, if only he didnt speak

With stars in his eyes, John Mayer announced that he would be attending Sunday night’s Academy Awards as Jennifer Aniston’s handbag.

This is John’s big chance to make an impression on Hollywood, after all, he is tall, dark, handsome and his home videos are super funny.

Surely he would be awesome on the big screen, so directors please do take notice of the man candy on Jen’s arm. It won’t be long before they are lining up outside his door with scripts.
Clearly starstruck with his gold star chance, John revealed his thrilling news in an interview with PopSugar saying:

“I’ll give you the scoop. I’m going to the Oscars. It’s my first Oscars. And it’s my first being an Oscar boyfriend. After that night I have a deal almost signed in blood that says I must go into the studio and finish this record. So after Oscar Sunday, Monday morning I’m invisible.”

Jennifer Aniston is rumoured to be a presenter at the event and no doubt with the power wattage of Brangelina on the red carpet, the woman definitely needs some support to get her through the seven or so hour show even if it is from a douche who is desperate to make it in Hollywood. But then again she’s using the guy too so it all evens out nicely.

Let’s hope there are some fireworks on the red carpet.

4 comments:

  1. He is such a celebrity whore! I am sure Jen will drop him after the Oscars, but she needs all the help she can get on Oscar night, esp with Brangelina in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just using her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant stand him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is like everywhere...overkill

    ReplyDelete

Don't agree or just want to have a rant? Here's your chance.