May 22, 2008

Madonna & Guy Ritchie are All Loved Up at Cannes

Guy looking thrilled at 'I Am Because We Are' - Premiere in Cannes May 2008


Madonna turned up on the red carpet with an unsmiling Guy Ritchie at the premiere of her film, “I Am Because We Are”, at the 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday.

They looked like an awesome couple in love in every way.

Madonna clothed in Chanel was the epitome of the more is more school of thought what with the combination of her golden hair with regrowth poking through, dazzling bling, massive false eyelashes and her penchant for bucket loads of black eyeliner she gave drag a good name.

Guy Ritchie’s face was so grave one would have thought he was attending a funeral.

Nobody seemed particularly happy and clearly some sort of you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours arrangement appeared to be in place. Something along the lines of so if you turn up on my arm at Cannes for my movie, I will turn up on your arm for the RocknRolla premiere later this year.

That way we will be guaranteed a huge amount of press as well as give the impression that this cockamaney marriage is for real – you dig?

Guy dug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't agree or just want to have a rant? Here's your chance.